Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rash Decisions (May 2010)



I am a one page book! Print me out >> HERE!

Not sure what a one page book is? Go >> HERE!

Okay, so ive thought long and hard about it, and Ive decided to cut updates down to once a week. Im starting to work more, its nicer outside and I feel like I need to start thinking MORE about the comics, instead of just popping them out one after another. So, the one page books will still be happening, I will be editing the books into internet acceptable comics and they will be posted every Wednesday.

So no update till wednesday of next week! Ill see you cats then!

PS: This comic works much better as a book. I suggest you print it out if you can.

1 comment:

marcm said...

There you go, 'rash talking again! What you really should be doing is giving us tales of hasidic jewish female monster killers.