Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lying your way Into Heaven pg18 (April 2011)

OBSERVE FLYER, ENJOY COMIC BELOW




Alright, I'm going to give you guys all the news and then give you some more collages to enjoy.

1.) MY DCCA SHOW IS IN UNDER 2 WEEKS! All important details are on the flyer above. If you still have questions, drop me a line! HERE IS THE MUSEUM WEBSITE ABOUT THE SHOW

2.) THE COLLAGES HAVE BEEN LISTED ON ETSY! Go check them out, favorite them, trade them with friends, maybe even buy one! Speaking of buying...

3.) I AM NOW PART TIME! Thats right! No more full time work for Claire! But that means way more studio time, so way more goodness for you guys! That also means that any contributions you guys make to the blog mean EVEN MORE. Getting something from Etsy, making a donation, visiting me at a con... all of these things go to helping make sure I can stay housed and clothed! Which brings me to our next topic of conversation...

4.) NEW TAB! Check out the new Appearences tab on my website to see where I'm gonna be and how you can find me!

THANK YOU. HAVE SOME COLLAGES NOW:


No comments: