Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Whats WRONG With Me?! (May 2010)



This comic is also available as a one page book BUT Google Docs is still being a lame-o, so i cant upload the pdf to the internets. BUT if you want the book (which I know you do) please email me and I can get the file to you ASAP. (clairefolkman [at] gmail [dot] com)

But all that aside I still havent decided on how I want to handle the update schedule from here on out. Im thinking twice a week, but ive got a fair amount of free time right now, so im sure the summer with change all that and therefore change the update schedule. We shall just have to wait and see, i guess.

In other news, im working on applying for a comics residency for the fall... so send me your good thoughts and maybe ill get it done!

PS: Incase youre wondering Im currently reading Nora Robert's Irish Born trilogy. Sadly, my copy of the first book was fucked and missing 30 or so pages... this makes me hate my life just a little bit more.

No comments: