Monday, January 12, 2009

The rest of the semester (2)

So, while performing The Body piece, the thing I found that most captured my attention was the clean up of the smear from the wall. Since I knew I needed to have at least one more video for final crits, I knew what the next performance video would be. I had a little meeting with Kenny (one of my thesis advisers) to get the whole concept down and then we were good to go.

I even got the help of the AV guy at school, which was awesome. Filming went so much faster because he was involved.

This is a long one (just under 20 minutes!) so its split into two YouTube videos:

The Clean Up




At crits, the relflection on the water in this video was commended but they also felt the projection was just distracting. I agreed, but since this was a quick video, i knew there were going to be things wrong with it. It was mostly just an exersize.

No comments: